Chuck Inglish, half of the popular rap duo The Cool Kids, released his debut solo album Convertibles today via Federal Prism/Sounds Like Fun. According to the press release, Convertibles was recorded at Truth Studios in Los Angeles and co-produced by Inglish and Incubus’ Mike Einziger (Avicii, Frank Ocean). Convertibles features collaborations with Mac Miller, Chromeo, Chance the Rapper, Action Bronson, Ab-Soul, Cool Kids bandmate Sir Michael Rocks and more. See full track list below.
Evan “Chuck Inglish” Ingersoll was born in Detroit, MI. Inglish and partner in rhyme Sir Michael Rocks formed The Cool Kids in 2005. Inglish has spent most of the last year focusing on his solo projects as well as producing for artist’s such as Mac Miller, Rick Ross, Asher Roth, Casey Veggies and Curren$y.
Convertibles track listing:
1. Elevators (Feat. Buddy & Polyester The Saint)
2. Swervin’ (Feat. Sir Michael Rocks & Polyester The Saint)
3. Legs (Feat. Chromeo)
4. Came Thru/Easily (Feat. Ab-Soul & Ab-Soul)
5. Attitude (Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid)
6. Ingles (Mas o Menos) (With Cap Angels)
7. Money Clip (Feat. Vic Mensa, Retch, Hassani Kwess, Sulaiman)
8. P.R.I.S.M. (Feat. Jade <3)
9. Gametime (Feat. Action Bronson)
11. Shitty Lullaby (Feat. Sabi)
13. Glam (Feat. Chance the Rapper and Maci Stewart)
Listen to “Legs” featuring Chromeo from Convertibles below.